For Fall 2017, we are so excited to introduce the all new Overpass work boot series, available now on wolverine.com.
Featuring a multitude of innovative Wolverine technologies, the Overpass is comfortable, flexible and versatile. Contour Welt® technology is engineered for flexibility, designed to move with the foot by bending and flexing at essential points for maximum comfort and performance. The Overpass also features a dual-density rubber and PU lug outsole that is lightweight and heavy on protection. A CarbonMAX® nanotechnology safety toe is one of the lightest safety toes on the market, and features a thinner toe cap for more toe room, while meeting ASTM safety standards.
“Comfort technology has long been at the forefront of our design process. The new Contour Welt® is designed to offer more flex than ever for versatility on the job. Whether you are a contractor or mechanic, standing or moving on your hands and knees, the Overpass delivers the right flex combined with a 20% weight reduction,” said Yahn Lebo, product line director for Wolverine. “More flex and a reduction in physical weight makes the Overpass the right design to suit any work place need.”
The Overpass is available in multiple styles including a six-inch, insulated, wellington and all-over leather to ensure that this boot will thrive in almost any work environment. Additional features of the boot include:
- Premium waterproof leather upper
- Waterproof breathable membrane
- Moisture wicking mesh lining
- Removable Ortholite cushioned footbed
- Advanced comfort PU midsole for support
- Dual compound rubber and PU outsole
- Nylon Shank
- Available in soft-toe or with CarbonMAX® safety-toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Available non-insulated or with 400 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Contour Welt® technology for flexibility
The Wolverine Overpass is available now on exclusively on wolverine.com. Buy them online here. MSRPs range from $140-$160.
Direct product link: