Meet the President, Todd Yates!
Meet the President of the Wolverine Brand, Todd Yates. Todd hails from New Jersey and anyone who works with Todd would agree, he is quite the character. Being a shoe guru is only one of his many talents. Below is a little questionnaire we gave Todd, and let us tell you, some of the responses even shocked us!
1. W: What did you want to be when you grew up?
TY: I don’t know! Let’s call my parents, they will know!
(After calling both his mother and father, the only thing we could come up with was that Todd wanted to be a professional athlete. I’m pretty sure this first question has lost him some sleep the past couple of nights.)
2. W: What is the worst thing you did as a kid?
TY: Threw up peppermint schnapps and Rocky Roco Pizza in front of my sisters’ door. I couldn’t make it to the bathroom!
(We were thinking more along the lines of biting the neighbor kid… but this works too.)
3. W: Where did you go to college?
TY: University of Wisconsin Whitewater
4. W: Are you married? Have any kids?
TY: Yes, I’m married and I have 2 daughters and 3 step children
5. W: Who was your favorite super hero?
TY: I don’t really have one. But I do wish I had a Genie! (He then proceeded to do the traditional Genie head bob with his arms folded…multiple times.)
6. W: Who is your favorite sports team?
TY: Houston Texans
7. W: If you could say one thing to the President of the United States, what would it be?
TY: No Comment.
8. W: What is a random surprising fact about you?
TY: I watch Glee. I read a lot of people magazine and I’d have to say Pitch Perfect is one of my favorite movies. (Wait, what?!)
9. W: Who is your celebrity crush?
TY: My wife is going to kill me. I’ve always had a thing for Sela Ward. Megan Markel is pretty good looking too.
10. W: What is your favorite Wolverine shoe?
TY: That is easy, the 1000 Mile Boot.
11. W: Favorite TV show
12. W: What is your favorite movie?
TY: My all time? Probably Top Gun. The world could be ending, but if Top Gun was on, I’d have to stop and watch. Recently my favorite movie is Bridesmaids.
13. W: Your favorite saying?
TY: Yes Ma’am. Of course I will honey. Yes, that looks great on you (smart man)
14. W: Have any bad habits?
TY: Smoking. (said with a guilty tone)
15. W: Do you have any hobbies?
TY: Golfing and relaxing.
So there you have it! There is Todd in a nutshell.
Come back next week when we talk about our Director of Marketing, Kelly Redinger!