BUILDING HOUSES. FRAMING CHARACTER.
Established in 2015, unCommon Construction uses the build process to empower hard-working high school students to lead the workforce after graduation. Every week, youth from across New Orleans come together and build a house start to finish over the course of a semester.
SUPPORTING THE NEXT GENERATION.
Wolverine is committed to building awareness of the great opportunities in the skilled trades. Since 2017, Wolverine has supported unCommon Construction’s efforts, from outfitting new apprentices with work boots each semester, to highlighting the successful careers of young people in the trades. Now, we’ve teamed up with uCC apprentices and alumni to design this collection.
SPECS & TECH
• 75% Polyester, 20% Nylon and 5% Spandex
• Made in USA with imported materials
• 2 Pair Pack
• Ultra Dri™ moisture-wicking for cooler, drier comfort
• Cushioned soles for added comfort
• Reinforced heel and toe protection
• Embedded arch support fights against foot fatigue
• Comfortable stay-up top
• Smooth toe seams provide all-day comfort