[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@3c682461, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@533f65a, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@4f4bfd86, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@36a998e3, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@4b9fe97b, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@51045774, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@4133271f]
Fletcher Mid Waterproof CarbonMax EH Hiking Boot
• Waterproof Full-Grain leather upper and membrane lining
• Wolverine CarbonMax® nanotechnology safety-toe delivers the most advanced lightweight comfort with ASTM protection
• Dry comfort from moisture-managing mesh
• Reinforced, protective abrasion-resistant heel and toe
• Resilient support from removable EVA footbed
• Lightweight, compression-molded midsole
• Tenacious Wolverine® rubber lug outsole for reliable grip
• Lightweight cement construction
• Durable nylon shank for extra strength
• Airport security-friendly composite-toe
• ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
Wolverine composite-toe boots and shoes are lightweight, non-conductive to heat or cold, and help protect the foot from falling or rolling objects. Rated ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75.
SHOP COMPOSITE TOE
Wolverine electrical hazard (EH) boots and shoes are rated ASTM F2412-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Special EH construction helps protect the wearer from electrical current on dry surfaces.
SHOP ELECTRIC HAZARD
Wolverine insulated footwear uses a variety of insulating technologies to provide different levels of warmth to keep feet comfortable. SHOP INSULATED
SECURITY FRIENDLY NON-METALLIC
Wolverine Non-metallic Safety-toe footwear is rated ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 and is undetectable in electronic security environments.
Wolverine waterproof boots and shoes use waterproof leathers, sealed seams, waterproof membranes and heavy duty construction to keep water out and feet dry.