[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@13baf8c3, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@7ab9a605, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@288ecb9, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@4f494960, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@b71dcaa, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@3c4fda4f, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@79e7045b]
DuraShocks® Steel-Toe Insulated Waterproof 10" Wellington Work Boot
• Waterproof Nubuck leather upper
• Feet stay dry with direct-attach construction to seal out water and patented long-lasting, sweat-wicking Dri-lex®
• Sturdy, flexible and classic Goodyear welt construction
• Removable double density footbed adds cushioning and stability
• Wolverine Durashocks® Rubber/Polyurethane outsole for superior comfort and shock absorption
• Lightweight nylon shank weighs 75% less than steel to fight fatigue
• Steel toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
• Backed by Wolverine's 30-day comfort gaurantee
Wolverine electrical hazard (EH) boots and shoes are rated ASTM F2412-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Special EH construction helps protect the wearer from electrical current on dry surfaces.
SHOP ELECTRIC HAZARD
Wolverine insulated footwear uses a variety of insulating technologies to provide different levels of warmth to keep feet comfortable. SHOP INSULATED
Wolverine steel-toe boots and shoes are rated ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 to help protect feet from falling or rolling objects. SHOP STEEL TOE
Wolverine waterproof boots and shoes use waterproof leathers, sealed seams, waterproof membranes and heavy duty construction to keep water out and feet dry.
30 Day Comfort Guarantee
Backed by Wolverine’s 30-Day Comfort
Guarantee. Wear eligible boots for 30 days
and if you aren’t completely satisfied,
send them back for a full refund.*
SHOP 30 DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
Wolverine DuraShocks® technology
absorbs shock and returns energy for
all day comfort.