The Original 1000 Mile boot is recreated from an archival Wolverine pattern and is America's original work boot. Designed in Rockford, Michigan and handcrafted in the USA, each pair is made with meticulous attention to detail and built to last. Time-tested Goodyear™ Welt construction allows the boots to be resoled for years of wear, and durable Horween leather from Chicago gains character over time.
• Handcrafted in the USA
• Upper made from premium leather from Horween Leather Company in Chicago, Illinois
• Classic leather outsole with a Vibram® heel from Williamsport, Pennsylvania
• Flat waxed cotton laces from Landrum, South Carolina
• Refined pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile boot introduced in 1914
• Time-tested Goodyear™ Welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear