The Original 1000 Mile boot is recreated from an archival Wolverine pattern and is America's original work boot. Designed in Rockford, Michigan and handcrafted in the USA with C.F. Stead suede from England, each pair is made with meticulous attention to detail and built to last. Classic Goodyear™ Welt construction allows it to be resoled for many years of wear.
• Handcrafted in the USA
• Upper made from premium suede from Charles F. Stead in Leeds, England
• Classic leather outsole with a Vibram® heel from Williamsport, Pennsylvania
• Flat waxed cotton laces from Landrum, South Carolina
• Refined pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile shoe introduced in 1914
• Time-tested Goodyear™ Welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear