Wolverine, the maker of comfortable, durable work boots since 1883, has launched the new Contractor work boot, available now exclusively on wolverine.com.
The Wolverine Contractor LX was designed to deliver an athletic fit and feel for instant and long lasting comfort. The heel of the shoe is modeled after the shape and design of classic high top athletic shoe, so the heel and foot are confidently held into place while the toe box is wide and spacious. Additionally, the Contractor has a rubber lug outsole and ladder shank that make this boot ideal for climbing on roofs, ladders, and any other surfaces one may encounter during the day.
“Ensuring that the Contractor boot would provide all day comfort through an athletic fit was the primary focus of our design and development process,” said Michael Schumacher, Product Developer for Wolverine. “The security of the heel area, combined with the wide toe box, were designed based on specific feedback from our consumer, and prioritizing their needs is very important to us.”
The Contractor LX is available in dark coffee and coyote colors, as well as with or without a safety toe, allowing this boot to be comfortable and stylish. Additional features of the boot include:
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather upper with abrasion resistant toe
- Waterproof breathable membrane to ensure feet stay dry
- Moisture wicking mesh lining
- Ultra-light compression molded EVA midsole
- Rubber lug outsole for reliable traction
- Cement Construction
- Advanced ladder shank for support
- Posi fit heel locks the foot in place
- Available in soft-toe or with CarbonMAX® safety-toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
The Wolverine Contractor is available now on exclusively on wolverine.com. Buy them online here. MSRPs range from $140-$145.