MEET OUR NEWEST WORK BOOT – GLACIER ICE
The Glacier Ice work boot features Arctic Grip, a groundbreaking technology from Vibram with unparalleled grip and performance on slippery, wet ice. The rubber lug outsole is made from two different compounds for maximum traction on wet and dry ice, and four millimeter lug depth with a wide lug design allows maximum surface contact for performance on varied terrain, while a 90 degree breaking heel aids in steep descents.
The Glacier Ice also features Wolverine’s EPX technology that brings comfort closer to the foot and helps fight fatigue, as well as an optional CarbonMAX toe-cap featuring nano-technology that is significantly lighter than a standard steel toe-cap to help fight foot fatigue. Waterproof full-grain leather upper combined with Waterproof Plus breathable membrane ensures feet stay dry. Available in 6” and 8” men’s sizes.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper with abrasion resistant heel kicker for extra durability
- Breathable Waterproof Plus membrane ensures feet stay dry and comfortable
- Moisture wicking mesh lining
- 400 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for warmth
- Wolverine EPX anti-fatigue technology brings comfort closer to the foot and cushions each step
- Ultra-light compression molded EVA midsole for support
- Vibram Artic Grip lug outsole is designed to performance on wet ice
- Cement construction
- Wolverine CarbonMAX uses nanotechnology to produce a strong, lighter, more comfortable safety toe
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
The Glacier Ice is available now at wolverine.com.