Inspired by America’s original work boot, the Original 1000 Mile Wedge combines the heritage of the Wolverine brand with an updated wedge outsole, providing additional cushion and comfort for your feet. Designed in Rockford, Michigan and handcrafted in the USA, the Original 1000 Mile Wedge is everything you love about the 1000 Mile boot, originally introduced in 1914 as America’s original work boot. Cavalier leather from Horween Leather Company of Chicago, Illinois is utilized for a bright, durable qualities. The Original 1000 Mile Wedge is a must-add to 1000 Mile lover’s collections.
• Handcrafted in the USA
• Upper made from premium leather from Horween Leather Company in Chicago, Illinois
• Classic wedge outsole from Sullivan, Missouri
• Taslan Laces from Cumberland, Rhode Island
• Refined pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile introduced in 1914
• Time-tested Goodyear™ Welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear