Crafted with the same attention to detail found in the original boot first crafted in 1914, the Wolverine's 1000 Mile Boot is the cornerstone of the collection. Made in America with classic Goodyear welt construction, the 1000 Mile Boot has been meticulously designed to replicate the original's aesthetic and is hand crafted to last.
• Timeless pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile shoe introduced in 1914
• Upper made from premium leather from Horween Leather Company or suede from Charles F. Stead Suede ages beautifully and gains character with wear
• Handcrafted in Wolverine's factory in Big Rapids, Michigan, USA
• Classic leather outsole
• Time-tested Goodyear™ Welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear
• Due to their unique nature, all Wolverine Custom product orders are final sale.
• If you have questions about fit or material selection, call our concierge line 800-965-8374