The Wolverine 1000 Mile 1940 boot is meticulously recreated from an archival 1940s pattern. The boot's "seamless contour-back" is "cut to copy your ankle" and elegant pattern lines with triple needle stitching offer a striking two-piece look that's distinctly Wolverine. A clean moc-toe design detail is paired with the finest leathers from Horween Leather Company of Chicago. The boot comes in 3 colors, Natural (Nantucket Leather), Tan (Essex Leather), and Black (Chromexcel Leather), all of which will develop a beautiful patina over time with wear. Both the Natural and Tan leathers are 100 percent vegetable-tanned leathers, made without the use of any dye. All 3 boots are finished with round rawhide laces that add a unique detail and built using time-tested Goodyear Welt construction that is durable, flexible, and allows the boot to be resoled. GQ is a registered trademark of Condé Naste. All rights reserved.
• Handcrafted in Big Rapids, Michigan, USA
• Soft, waxed suede upper with a subtle burnish creates a worn, distressed look
• Round rawhide laces
• Unlined for added comfort and reduced weight
• Smooth 3/4 leather sock insert for a premium feel
• Goodyear Welt Construction, invented nearly 150 years ago, is considered one of the finest methods of shoe making due to its durability, flexibility and resole-able properties
• Butyl-treated leather outsole with trusted Vibram® rubber heel for traction