[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@b3b355, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@5d2d69c0, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@8587048, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@7fb637c8, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@62020a70, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@54d71c99, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@1fc6fc7b]
Tacoma DuraShocks® Steel-Toe Waterproof EH 6" Hiker
• Made in the USA with globally sourced materials
• Waterproof full-grain leather upper
• Feet stay dry and comfortable with permanent direct-attach construction to seal out water and patented, long-lasting Dri-lex® sweat-wicking lining
• Removable double density footbed adds cushioning and stability
• Tough, energy-returning Wolverine Durashocks® SR
• Fiberglass shank stabilizes foot, weighs 75% less than steel and reduces fatigue
• Vibram® Rubber outsole maximizes traction and performance
• Steel toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
• Backed by Wolverine's 30-day comfort gaurantee
Wolverine electrical hazard (EH) boots and shoes are rated ASTM F2412-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Special EH construction helps protect the wearer from electrical current on dry surfaces.
SHOP ELECTRIC HAZARD
Wolverine insulated footwear uses a variety of insulating technologies to provide different levels of warmth to keep feet comfortable.
Wolverine steel-toe boots and shoes are rated ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 to help protect feet from falling or rolling objects. SHOP STEEL TOE
Wolverine waterproof boots and shoes use waterproof leathers, sealed seams, waterproof membranes and heavy duty construction to keep water out and feet dry.
30 Day Comfort Guarantee
Backed by Wolverine’s 30-Day Comfort
Guarantee. Wear eligible boots for 30 days
and if you aren’t completely satisfied,
send them back for a full refund.*
SHOP 30 DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
Wolverine DuraShocks® technology
absorbs shock and returns energy for
all day comfort.