[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@39b0b15b, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@5ca62d62, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@4864a463, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@2a2ab789, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@162cf1fe, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@7b0c1364, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@1626e7da]
Renton LX Waterproof Composite Toe 6" EH Work Boot
• Feet stay dry with waterproof full-grain leather upper, Waterproof Plus membrane and sweat-fighting mesh lining
• 200 grams 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation protects and warms in the cold
• Energy-returning, removable EPX™ Anti-Fatigue footbed
• Ultra-light EVA midsole
• Direct-attach construction seals out water
• Durable nylon shank strengthens midsole
• Rugged rubber lug outsole
• ASTM-rated composite toe protects from on-the-job hazards
• ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
Wolverine composite-toe boots and shoes are lightweight, non-conductive to heat or cold, and help protect the foot from falling or rolling objects. Rated ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75.
SHOP COMPOSITE TOE
Wolverine electrical hazard (EH) boots and shoes are rated ASTM F2412-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Special EH construction helps protect the wearer from electrical current on dry surfaces.
SHOP ELECTRIC HAZARD
Wolverine insulated footwear uses a variety of insulating technologies to provide different levels of warmth to keep feet comfortable.
Wolverine waterproof boots and shoes use waterproof leathers, sealed seams, waterproof membranes and heavy duty construction to keep water out and feet dry.
30 Day Comfort Guarantee
Backed by Wolverine’s 30-Day Comfort
Guarantee. Wear eligible boots for 30 days
and if you aren’t completely satisfied,
send them back for a full refund.*
SHOP 30 DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
Wolverine EPX™ technology brings comfort
closer to the foot and conserves energy to
SHOP WOLVERINE EPX™