[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@7d50bef3, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@50ae98b8, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@371dd624, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@237c5c44, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@5b23c9fe, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@7f6cf17a, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@2619a445]
Legend DuraShocks CarbonMax Safety Toe 6" Boot
The boot is engineered for performance, combining the comfort of DuraShocks with a chiseled-edge rubber lug outsole to deliver superior grip in varied conditions, shedding mud and debris. Durable direct-attach construction is waterproof and flexible, ideal for the longest, busiest days on the job. A waterproof full-grain leather upper and moisture-wicking lining ensure feet stay dry and comfortable. A CarbonMAX nanotechnology safety toe offers lighter-weight, better fit, and a strong structure that meets ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C75 EH.
• All-new DuraShocks technology with a fully integrated energy return system to absorb shock and return energy
• Wolverine H-Plate™ suspension that stabilizes while creating four independently responsive quadrants to harness the energy of each step
• Wolverine DuraShocks slip-resistant rubber-lug outsole delivers superior grip in varied conditions
• Waterproof full-grain leather upper
• Waterproof Plus waterproof breathable membrane
• Moisture wicking mesh lining
• Removable OrthoLite cushioned footbed
• CarbonMAX nanotechnology safety toe meets ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C75 EH
Wolverine electrical hazard (EH) boots and shoes are rated ASTM F2412-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Special EH construction helps protect the wearer from electrical current on dry surfaces.
SHOP ELECTRIC HAZARD
Wolverine waterproof boots and shoes use waterproof leathers, sealed seams, waterproof membranes and heavy duty construction to keep water out and feet dry.