[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@24801ceb, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@647420bc, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@38190789, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@54f5048a, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@70362dbb, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@350282c1, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@4557fea7]
Glacier Ice Waterproof Insulated CarbonMAX 6" Boot
The Glacier Ice also features Wolverine’s EPX anti-fatigue technology that brings comfort closer to the foot for all-day support, as well as a CarbonMAX nanotechnology safety toe offering lighter weight and better fit. Waterproof full-grain leather upper combined with Waterproof Plus breathable membrane ensures feet stay dry and comfortable.
• Waterproof full-grain leather upper with abrasion resistant heel kicker for extra durability
• Breathable Waterproof Plus membrane ensures feet stay dry and comfortable
• Moisture wicking mesh lining
• 400 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for warmth
• Wolverine EPX anti-fatigue technology brings comfort closer to the foot and cushions each step
• Ultra-light compression molded EVA midsole for support
• Vibram Artic Grip lug outsole is designed to performance on wet ice
• Cement construction
• Wolverine CarbonMAX uses nanotechnology to produce a strong, lighter, more comfortable safety toe
• ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
30 Day Comfort Guarantee
Backed by Wolverine’s 30-Day Comfort
Guarantee. Wear eligible boots for 30 days
and if you aren’t completely satisfied,
send them back for a full refund.*
SHOP 30 DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
Wolverine insulated footwear uses a variety of insulating technologies to provide different levels of warmth to keep feet comfortable.
Efficient 3M™ Thinsulate® offers low bulk insulation and dries quickly, providing increased protection from the cold with
thousands of microfibers that trap
SHOP 3M™ THINSULATE®
Wolverine waterproof boots and shoes use waterproof leathers, sealed seams, waterproof membranes and heavy duty construction to keep water out and feet dry.
Wolverine EPX™ technology brings comfort
closer to the foot and conserves energy to
SHOP WOLVERINE EPX™
Wolverine CarbonMAX uses nanotechnology for strong, lightweight toe-protection allowing a better, more comfortable fit that meets ASTM standards. It’s the safety toe, reimagined.