[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@2c202dd0, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@5d8a8174, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@19cf3c90, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@6e300d1f, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@43d3e3a4, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@4a5b5b8b, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@2a90d5ec]
Glacier Ice Waterproof Insulated CarbonMAX 6" Boot
The Glacier Ice also features Wolverine’s EPX anti-fatigue technology that brings comfort closer to the foot for all-day support, as well as a CarbonMAX nanotechnology safety toe offering lighter weight and better fit. Waterproof full-grain leather upper combined with Waterproof Plus breathable membrane ensures feet stay dry and comfortable.
• Waterproof full-grain leather upper with abrasion resistant heel kicker for extra durability
• Breathable Waterproof Plus membrane ensures feet stay dry and comfortable
• Moisture wicking mesh lining
• 400 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for warmth
• Wolverine EPX anti-fatigue technology brings comfort closer to the foot and cushions each step
• Ultra-light compression molded EVA midsole for support
• Vibram Artic Grip lug outsole is designed to performance on wet ice
• Cement construction
• Wolverine CarbonMAX uses nanotechnology to produce a strong, lighter, more comfortable safety toe
• ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
Wolverine composite-toe boots and shoes are lightweight, non-conductive to heat or cold, and help protect the foot from falling or rolling objects. Rated ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75.
SHOP COMPOSITE TOE
Wolverine insulated footwear uses a variety of insulating technologies to provide different levels of warmth to keep feet comfortable. SHOP INSULATED
Wolverine waterproof boots and shoes use waterproof leathers, sealed seams, waterproof membranes and heavy duty construction to keep water out and feet dry.
30 Day Comfort Guarantee
Backed by Wolverine’s 30-Day Comfort
Guarantee. Wear eligible boots for 30 days
and if you aren’t completely satisfied,
send them back for a full refund.*
SHOP 30 DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
Wolverine EPX™ technology brings comfort
closer to the foot and conserves energy to
SHOP WOLVERINE EPX™
Wolverine CarbonMAX uses nanotechnology for strong, lightweight toe-protection allowing a better, more comfortable fit that meets ASTM standards. It’s the safety toe, reimagined.