[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@7f6f67f5, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@17df1a4c, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@35d4a1ce, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@60aec8d1, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@647a5bfe, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@b983047, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@1b523a2b]
DuraShocks® Waterproof Insulated Steel-Toe EH 6" Work Boot
• Waterproof Nubuck leather upper
• 200-gram Thinsulate™ Insulation adds warmth
• Feet stay dry with water-sealing direct-attach construction and patented, long-lasting Dri-lex® sweat-wicking lining
• Removable double density footbed adds cushioning and stability
• Tough, lightweight polyurethane midsole
• Fiberglass shank stabilizes foot, weighs 75% less than steel and reduces fatigue
• Energy-returning Wolverine DuraShocks® polyurethane outsole
• Steel toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
• Backed by Wolverine's 30-day comfort gaurantee
30 Day Comfort Guarantee
Backed by Wolverine’s 30-Day Comfort
Guarantee. Wear eligible boots for 30 days
and if you aren’t completely satisfied,
send them back for a full refund.*
SHOP 30 DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
Wolverine electrical hazard (EH) boots and shoes are rated ASTM F2412-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Special EH construction helps protect the wearer from electrical current on dry surfaces.
SHOP ELECTRIC HAZARD
Wolverine insulated footwear uses a variety of insulating technologies to provide different levels of warmth to keep feet comfortable.
Efficient 3M™ Thinsulate® offers low bulk insulation and dries quickly, providing increased protection from the cold with
thousands of microfibers that trap
SHOP 3M™ THINSULATE®
Wolverine waterproof boots and shoes use waterproof leathers, sealed seams, waterproof membranes and heavy duty construction to keep water out and feet dry.