[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@5e40156a, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@38242693, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@687f7e6e, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@4c04ab42, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@12b10ced, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@b38a096, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@18a73391]
DuraShocks® Steel-Toe Waterproof EH 8" Work Boot
• Waterproof full-grain leather with rugged pigskin upper
• Feet stay dry and comfortable with permanent direct-attach molding to seal out water and patented, long-lasting Dri-lex® sweat-wicking lining
• 400-gram Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation adds warmth • Removable double density footbed adds cushioning and stability
• Tough, energy-returning Wolverine Durashocks® SR
• Fiberglass shank stabilizes foot, weighs 75% less than steel and reduces fatigue
• Vibram® Rubber outsole maximizes traction and performance
• Steel toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
• Backed by Wolverine's 30-day comfort gaurantee
30 Day Comfort Guarantee
Backed by Wolverine’s 30-Day Comfort
Guarantee. Wear eligible boots for 30 days
and if you aren’t completely satisfied,
send them back for a full refund.*
SHOP 30 DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
Wolverine electrical hazard (EH) boots and shoes are rated ASTM F2412-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Special EH construction helps protect the wearer from electrical current on dry surfaces.
SHOP ELECTRIC HAZARD
Wolverine insulated footwear uses a variety of insulating technologies to provide different levels of warmth to keep feet comfortable.
Efficient 3M™ Thinsulate® offers low bulk insulation and dries quickly, providing increased protection from the cold with
thousands of microfibers that trap
SHOP 3M™ THINSULATE®
Wolverine waterproof boots and shoes use waterproof leathers, sealed seams, waterproof membranes and heavy duty construction to keep water out and feet dry.