[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@335f83b0, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@457b6eb8, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@2a267d69, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@390469a8, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@76892f3b, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@689991fc, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@714d74b3]
Cabor EPX™ PC Dry Waterproof Composite-Toe EH Wellington
• Feet stay dry thanks to a waterproof leather upper and PC Dry membrane
• Wave mesh lining pulls moisture away from foot
• Fatigue-fighting EPX™ footbed cushions and flexes with your foot
• Nylon shank for durable support
• Extra durability and protection from polyurethane midsole
• Slip-resistant rubber lug outsole
• Direct-attach construction seals out water
• Composite toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
• Backed by Wolverine's 30-day comfort guarantee
Wolverine composite-toe boots and shoes are lightweight, non-conductive to heat or cold, and help protect the foot from falling or rolling objects. Rated ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75.
SHOP COMPOSITE TOE
Wolverine electrical hazard (EH) boots and shoes are rated ASTM F2412-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Special EH construction helps protect the wearer from electrical current on dry surfaces.
SHOP ELECTRIC HAZARD
Wolverine insulated footwear uses a variety of insulating technologies to provide different levels of warmth to keep feet comfortable.
Wolverine waterproof boots and shoes use waterproof leathers, sealed seams, waterproof membranes and heavy duty construction to keep water out and feet dry.
30 Day Comfort Guarantee
Backed by Wolverine’s 30-Day Comfort
Guarantee. Wear eligible boots for 30 days
and if you aren’t completely satisfied,
send them back for a full refund.*
SHOP 30 DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
Wolverine EPX™ technology brings comfort
closer to the foot and conserves energy to
SHOP WOLVERINE EPX™