Meet our VP of Product Development, Roger Huard
Meet Roger, our dynamic and philosophical VP of Product Development. Highly energized and always carrying a snarky comment in his back pocket, Roger really is a joy to have around the office. Our PD department is lucky to have him on their side and our brand as a whole appreciates his talent and intellect. Roger's interview was one of the more interesting ones because with every question he was asked, he reponded with four more questions of his own. I left feeling confused, wondering what had just happened!?
1. WB: Favorite shoe?
RH: In the whole wide world? Favorite shoe ever made was the 1000 Mile Boot because I got to use Horween leather.
2. WB: What song best describes your work ethic?
RH: Kick out the Jams
(Don’t listen to this around small children or your grandparents)
3. WB: What kitchen utensil would you be?
RH: Chef’s knife – Multipurpose
4. WB: Do you think OJ was guilty?
RH: Yes. I think the evidence was fairly overwhelming.
5. WB: How do you take your coffee?
RH: I drink swill – Black bad coffee
6. WB: If you could do one thing without getting fired what would it be?
RH: HAHAHA, ooooooooo, I don’t think there is anything I would want to do without getting fired. I don’t really have an answer for that BECAUSE the things I would want to do, I would want to get fired.
7. WB: Your biggest pet peeve?
RH: People who send emails to you and three other people asking you to do something. Did you want me or the other three to do it? Why do you have to make it so difficult?
8. WB: Five adjectives to describe yourself?
RH: Conscientious, ethical, analytical, creative, sense of urgency
9. WB: If we had a Wolverine mascot, what would you name him/her?
RH: Dean Estes – he made Wolverine
10. WB: How would you go about weighing your head?
RH: What the eff does that mean? Is this a trick question? I would probably set it on a scale and have my wife look at it.
(A produce scale at the grocery store seems more reasonable)
11. WB: If you could do one dance move for the rest of your life, what would it be?
RH: The moonwalk for sure
12. WB: How do you think the world will end?
(What does that word even mean? Thank goodness for Google. Roger is a published Author. Plato’s Political Philosophy can be found on Amazon)
13. WB: Who is your absolute favorite person?
RH: My wife. Shelly Huard
14. WB: You walk out of your garage to see a raccoon stealing your car, what do you do?
RH: Pinch myself to see if I’m dreaming or question how many beers I had.
(or better yet, does that raccoon have a drivers lincense?)
15. WB: Hakuna Matata or Yolo?
RH: No comprende
16. WB: If we were to pull up the internet history on your home computer would you be worried/embarrassed?
17. WB: What do you do in your spare time?
RH: I read. Write. Drink on the deck with my wife, we actually go to the bars a lot too.
18. WB: If you could talk to a beaver, what would you say?
RH: That’s a philosophical question… I would ask what it’s like to be a beaver. I would ask him what’s going on in his head.
19. WB: How do you like your steak?
20. WB: What is your worst habit?
RH: I can’t answer this truthfully… my wife would laugh because she knows. Um….I’ll say procrastination.
So now if you see a man having an intelletual conversation with a beaver, you'll know it's just Roger... our quirky VP of PD!
Thanks for reading.