Meet Our Marketing Director, Kelly Redinger
Meet our Marketing Director, Kelly Redinger! Very much into family and nature, Kelly is a Wolverine woman at heart. She is a veteran of the brand and her passion and love for what she does shows daily. Kelly was nice enough to answer a couple normal and… not so normal questions. Enjoy!
1. W: Where did you grow up?
KR: Lansing, MI
2. W: First Kiss?
KR: 2nd grade
(That was all the information she would give, obviously it was a scandalous 2nd grade kiss)
3. W: College?
KR: Ferris State University
4. W: Nickname as a kid?
KR: Sparky! I worked in a telecommunications office when I was in college and there were numerous times that the phones blew up when I touched them!
(Well we know from that 2nd grade kiss that she is electric!!!)
5. W: Favorite adult beverage?
KR: That depends; every day kinda drink –red wine. Special occasions – Cruzan rum. Any kind.
6. W: Vices?
KR: Coffee. I need it to function or I get a bit grumpy.
7. W: If you could have any career, what would it be?
KR: I’d be a ski bum
8. W: Speaking of sports, what sports did you/do you play?
KR: Golf, Volleyball, and ski!
9. W: Most embarrassing moment?
KR: There are so many to choose from….I got a flat tire last night. Our whole family had to walk home. I was wearing heels and we were in the country.
10. W: My parents would say growing up I was….
KR: Perfect!! (Followed by a laugh). No, I was a good kid, except for the party incident – but it was my brother’s idea!
11. W: If we came over for dinner, what would you make us?
12. W: If a penguin walked in your office wearing a sombrero, what would you say?
(Hey, it could happen!)
13. W: If you were an animal, what would you be?
KR: A panther!
(I hope no one brings their dog into work….)
14. W: What was the last book you read?
KR: James Herriot series to my kids.
15. W: What is your pet peeve?
KR: When people pop/crack their gum.
16. W: What do you want to be when you grow up?
KR: I haven’t decided yet.
17. W: Where would you go in a time machine?
KR: The 40’s or 50’s. It would be nice to meet some of my old family members.
18. W: If you were trapped on an island, what 3 items would you want?
KR: Coffee, Cruzan, & toothbrush. It’s a tossup between the toothbrush and wine though.
(It also sounds like she won’t remember being trapped on that island. Smart move!)
19. W: How do you feel about garden gnomes?
KR: I think they’re funny! I’m thinking of buying one. Gnomeo and Juliet is hysterical.
20. W: Tell us about your first break-up?
KR: It was in high school. I kicked him to the curb, he was a dork.
Thanks for being our fearless Marketing leader, Kelly!