Meet Our Marketing Manager, Marshall Davis
Meet Marshall Davis, our Wolverine Marketing Manager. Equipped with a beard that would make most men jealous, Marshall is a true Wolverine man. Vegetarians beware; his desk has enough bacon paraphernalia to send you into shock. Who knew Yankee Candle made a bacon scented candle?! Aside from his strange obsession with bacon, the marketing team is lucky to have Marshall and his beard. Enjoy the not so normal interview with Marshall below.
1. W: M&M’s or Skittles?
2. W: You just won a million dollars, what is the first thing you buy?
MD: House on the water
(He had the happiest look on his face)
3. W: If you could hide anything in your beard, what would it be?
(I mean, wasn’t that the obvious answer?)
4. W: If you could invite any 5 peopleto dinner, who would you choose?
MD: Ryan Gosling, Richard Prier, Wes Anderson, John Lennon, my Father.
5. W: What came first, the chicken or the egg?
MD: The Chicken
MD: Because it tastes better.
6. W: If you were a biscuit, what kind would you be?
(There was no hesitation with this one… he’s clearly thought about it)
7. W: What was the most traumatic thing that has ever happened to you?
MD: I almost died in a car accident ona road trip in college.
8. W: If Hollywood was making a movie about you, who would you want to play you?
MD: Joseph Gordon-Levitt
9. W: Bacon…go!
MD: YES…I like it. It’s meat candy. Quite possibly the world’s most perfect food.
(Meat candy? I thought only girls said that at bachelorette parties)
10. W: If you were shrunk to the size of a pencil and put in a blender, how would you get out?
MD: Call someone on my little shrunken cell phone that I still have on me.
11. W: You’re home alone in the middle of the night and you hear a fart…are you scared or do you laugh?
MD: Oh I’d laugh.
12. W: Where did you go to college?
13. W: Where did you grow up?
MD: Albion, MI
14. W: Tell us about your beard.
MD: It started out as a joke. Now it defines who I am.
15. W: Favorite thing about Wolverine Brand?
MD: It’s like a family.
16. W: What do you do in your spare time?
MD: I spend it with my family.
17. W: Where did you meet your wife and what was the first thing that came to mind?
MD: I met her at John Ball Zoo during an internship. First thing I thought was ‘I wish she didn’t have a boyfriend’.
18. W: If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
MD: New Zealand
19. W: Who let the dogs out?
MD: Lauren Mack
20. W: What is something that drives you crazy?
MD: Loud sighing. Burnt bacon. Burnt bacon drives me crazy or too crispy bacon.
Long story short, Marshall really loves bacon.
Thanks for reading!